Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aww

Lookit what I got to do for six hours today =)

Sweetest baby boy ever. Soon, he (along with approximately three other babies) is going to be my actual job. It's great, 'cause I get all the baby cuteness, but I also get a full night's sleep, 'cause I give them back at the end of the day! That, and because this one does one of two things all day. He either eats, or...


sleeps. Favorite baby ever. Almost makes you start talking baby talk just looking at a picture, but imagine getting to hold this little twinkie all day!

"Awww, lookit da wittow beh-beh...'E's so sweeeet and pwecious, yes he is!"

To be honest, that's what I sound like when I talk to the dog half the time too. I need to see a therapist. A speech therapist.

One last dose of sweetness before I leave...


And I get to watch him again next Thursday...be jealous. Every one of you.

Oh, and since this blog is technically about Charlie, I'll leave you with a little snippit of him as well:

video

I apologize for the background noise...I had just mananged to convince Tanner to watch the Wedding Planner with me, but needless to say, neither one of us was paying much attention at this point. Kinda hard to when you have a dog right in front of you doing this...

6 comments :

  1. haha nice. Amos would catch his tail then pull til he fell over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE'S CHASING HIS TAIL!!! That's so dog-awesome, I love him already. :-)

    Also, get rid of the whole "prove you're not a robot" thing on your blog, it's annoying because the letters are never intelligible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and 4 babies? Are you nuts? (Are you helping Lichen?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's helping Lichen. That's definitely max...I get babies, she gets the ones that walk, which is okay by me! They're way easier to keep track of if they aren't mobile.

    And I'm trying to figure out that robot thing...can't figure out how to get rid of it, so if you have any idea how to go about it, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy how much Charlie looks and *acts* like Amos! Maybe he's a cousin or something.

    The baby thing . . . really???

    ReplyDelete