Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Morning Funny

Well, Tanner got home from working on a 100kv structure last night (not sure what that means, besides being really exciting in his book) at about 3:30. Because he worked so late, he had the option of taking the day off today. Heck, who wouldn't if it meant a three day weekend?

As a result, he's still sleeping.

Me, on the other hand, I'm uber productive this morning! Well, kinda, anyway. I got up around 7:30 to go on a conquest to get my man some donuts from the best donut shop ever to grace the face of the earth (except that they kinda burned their chocolate frosting this morning...it's all grainy =[ ). I figure if he's not up by 10 or so, I'm eating his donut holes. 'Cause they're scrumptious. He can have the maple bar...ick.

Anyway, I got home from the store to find the trash strewn about in a most haphazard way. I put him in time out, but then, in an effort to make sure my bacon-winner didn't get woken up, I put him outside. Great punishment, right?

WROOOONG.

THEN, he started howling up a storm at a dog two houses down and across the street, so he came back inside and is on time out. AGAIN. Except this time, he doesn't know what it's for. It's mostly so I don't have to deal with him running all over the place and trying to keep him quiet, but don't tell him that. He's happy enough thinking I'm just having another one of my "irrational fits of rage".

So after all that, I started doing my internet browsing...Facebook, Farmville, Blogger (of course), and a little bit of YouTube when I saw this floating around FB. Thought it'd be a good Friday Morning Funny.


I think our gene pool needs cleaned out.

Or this lady shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Ever.

Happy Friday!

3 comments :

  1. I'm embarrassed for our kind. Seriously, deer in high traffic areas?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think it was a prank. Yes, it must've been a joke she was playing on the radio people. Nobody could be that clueless without planning. . . . Right?

    Oh, dear. Some bimbo has completely eclipsed your hubbie's latest accomplishment. How much is 100kv? I'm guessing it was a hot job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a line of 100,000 volts.

    To put it in perspective, when you plug in a light, you are using 120 volts. What he worked on was (about) a thousand times the voltage in any house.

    Hold on a few...or an hour...I'm going to post what he's explaining to me.

    ReplyDelete