Saturday, November 3, 2012

So, today....

I learned that Charlie likes leaves! The fact that I learned this as I was raking was unavoidable. Made the job a whole lot more fun, though! He found a tennis ball somewhere in the back yard, from the dog who lived here before us, so he spent his time merrily dropping it into my pile of leaves, then scrambling for it as I continued raking. When I finally had my pile built up against the fence, we had us a ball.

Ha. Punny!

So I took a bunch of videos and got some pretty adorable pictures (most of which involve his tush in the air with his tail wagging fiercely). Only a dog can look cute from that angle.

("I'm always cute! The nerve, claiming that I might ever be otherwise.")


video

Alright, Charlie, you win. You're always cute.

video


And the cutest picture I've ever taken...completely by accident too. How I wish I could actually do this on purpose...


This post is mainly for the benefit of Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter, from which we adopted Charlie. They like to get updates on their past adoptees, but all the videos I have are too big to email, so this was the next best thing!


See ya next time!

1 comment :

  1. He's adorable!! Pretty cool he can find his ball in all those leaves. You'd think all the different smells would make it harder.

    ReplyDelete