Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My husband, the plank.

Tanner informed me yesterday (right after I had finished the day's post, otherwise, this story would have been added to it) that he was going to go change the distributor cap in his pickup because he's been meaning to do it since the last apocolypse and hadn't gotten around to it and it was just a matter of time before he got stranded somewhere because of it.

And then I wrote a ridiculously long run-on sentence about it.

He wasn't gone five minutes before I looked out the window and realized something had gone horribly wrong.

His pickup had eaten him.


Well, his head and shoulders, anyway.


His tush was still in pretty good shape, at least!


Oh wait. That looks like a head.


So maybe he's not being devoured?


Nope. My husband is just a plank.


A multitasking plank, as he DID actually get the truck fixed!

Tanner has no idea why I think this is so funny. To be honest, I don't really know either, but it was funny enough for me to go out in flats and minimal winter wear on a day that was five below to snap a few pictures of this.

Off to go do slightly more productive things...happy hump day, everyone!

1 comment :