Friday, January 25, 2013

Quite the party animal

It's seven o'clock on a Friday night, and I'm sitting on my computer trying desperately to keep my eyes open for another half hour so that I can say I went to bed "a little before 8" and not sound quite so loserish as I would if I went to bed right now.

Doesn't change the fact that I really WANT to go to bed right now.

Basically, I'm having energy shot withdrawls. And there's something about knowing you can stay up late 'cause it's Friday and you don't have to work tomorrow that makes you crash at four o'clock in the afternoon. That's pretty much what happened today. Except the four o'clock was actually about eight o'clock this morning. I guess you could say I just never woke up.

So, having watched three episodes of Grey's Anatomy (with Tanner...I've totally got him hooked on a soap! Only, don't tell him it's a soap. Then I wouldn't have anyone to watch it with), done lots of sewing on my next puff quilt (I finished the day care one! Kind of  excited. Pictures to come. Maybe.), and having Pinterested just a tad, my eyes are about to fall out of my head. Blogging is a last resort, which is why you've just read three paragraphs about me being tired.

Don't normal people my age have fun on Friday nights? There's gotta be something screwed up in my head. I don't remember the last time I stayed up (on purpose) past eleven o'clock!

Now it's 7:15.

Forget this. I'm going to bed and no one can stop me.

1 comment :

  1. haha hanging out with my grandma! its getting pretty crazy..... haha right.....

    ReplyDelete