Friday, July 12, 2013

"That's not a turn on, you know"

One of the most obvious things about being pregnant is the whole getting a belly thing...something I've been watching happen with some fascination. Every now and again I have to comment on it to Tanner, who in turn gives me that quizzical look and bemused response to let me know I'm still weird.

From the past mental archives:

"Dude! Check it out! I've totally got a belly shelf!" And of course I demonstrated this by placing a glass of water on it and holding my hands out to prove I wasn't holding it there.

"Uhh...that's not a turn-on, you know."

YEAH HUH!!! Or it should be, 'cause it's pretty stinking awesome. Pretty soon everyone will want to sit next to me while watching movies because you can guess where the bowl of popcorn will be sitting. Just sayin.



1 comment :

  1. LOL! Tanner needs to sort out his priorities. :-D

    ReplyDelete